Use Simufact to simulate metal-forming, welding and heat treatment processes
- Simulate with confidence
- Produce more complex parts
- Get freedom from repeated shop floor trials
- Increase your profits by getting defect free parts
- What are Finite Element (FE) and Finite Volume (FV) solvers?
- Technical references
- Simufact in brief
Some more papers…
Die Life Optimization by numerical modelling with Simufact.forming
Article in the FOCUS Magazine (AIFI India)(PDF, 946 KB)
Modelling the section rolling process and microstructures of the rolling stock
by latest simulation tools
Article in “Der Kalibreur” Issue 74/2013 (PDF, 3,25 MB)
Simufact.welding simulates the structural distortion and residual stresses in the parts due to weld heat, clamping locations and weld-sequence. Welding is one the key fabrication technique used in automotive and heavy machinery segment.
The course can help your career in meeting the industry requirement of optimization of welding process.
We offer the following courses;
- Simufact.forming for hot-forging and cold forming processes
- Simufact.welding for welding simulation